An introductory course that looks at how Pressure Reducing Valves can control pressure in water systems to safe levels.
Course length: 45 minutes
Course level: Intermediate
Location: Online or face to face
Who is it for: Anyone installing or specifying water systems in the built environment.
Book an online or face to face course and find out more
Understand PRVs, flow rates and the technical support services available.
- Explain the key issues
- Familiarisation with the product
- Product design considerations and how they provide solutions
You’ll discover the benefits of PRVs and how they work, water economy and safety, plus performance and approval requirements.
- Introduction to PRVs
- Benefits of PRVs
- Choosing the right PRV
- Performance & Approval requirements
- Typical arrangement in high-rise buildings
- Technical Support Services
- Contacts and further information
Find out more
Complete the form to book an online or face to face CPD course or to find out more information.
Other courses available
Course 2: TMVs for bathrooms
How to ensure safe water temperatures in domestic and commercial bathrooms