An introductory course that looks at how Thermostatic Mixing Valves can ensure safe water temperatures that are NHS compliant.
Course length: 45 minutes
Course level: Intermediate
Location: Online or face to face
Who is it for: Anyone installing or specifying bathrooms for healthcare premises.
Book an online or face to face course and find out more
To gain an understanding of the application of Thermostatic Mixing Valves (TMVs) where vulnerable people are at a greater risk of burns and scalds.
- Explain the key issues and legislation
- Familiarisation with certification and performance requirements
- Product design considerations and how they provide solutions
You’ll learn about how TMVs work, legislation and safety standards, certification and compliance, installation requirements, applications and performance requirements.
- Introduction to TMVs
- Legislation and best practice
- TMV2 explained including
- TMV3 explained
- Installation requirements
- Technical Support Services
Book your free CPD course
Complete the form to arrange an online or face to face CPD course or to find out more information.
Other courses available
Course 2: TMVs for bathrooms
How to ensure safe water temperatures in domestic and commercial bathrooms