Course length: 45 minutes
Course level: Intermediate
Location: Online or face to face
Who is it for: Anyone installing or specifying bathrooms in domestic, commercial or public buildings.
Book an online or face to face course and find out more
To gain an understanding of the application of Thermostatic Mixing Valves (TMVs) to ensure safe water temperatures that are Part G compliant.
- Explain the key issues and legislation
- Familiarisation with certification and performance requirements
- Product design considerations and how they provide solutions
You’ll learn about how TMVs work, legislation and safety standards, certification and compliance, installation requirements, applications and performance requirements.
- Introduction to TMVs
- Legislation and best practice
- TMV2 explained
- TMV3 explained
- Installation requirements
- Technical Support Services
Book your free CPD course
Complete the form to book an online or face to face CPD course or to find out more information.