2 port motorised zone valve for heating and hot water applications
Reliance Valves 2 Port Zone Valves are designed for use in heating systems to isolate zones or equipment when the motor within the zone valve is de-energised. The valve can shut off water flow or control and regulate water flow through domestic and light commercial central heating systems.
Designed with an easy to use clip-on detachable head, pre-moulded plug and play cables and a metal manual operating lever, the 2 Port Zone Valve is durable and quick and easy to install to new systems or retrofit to existing systems.
Features and benefits
- Easy to use, clip-on detachable head
- Pre-moulded plug and play cable supplied to connect to motorised head
- Metal manual operating lever for strength and stability
- The motorised head can be retrofitted to other manufacturers’ valve bodies
- Suitable for hot water and central heating use only