Cold water filling hose for sealed central heating systems with integral check valve and isolator
Reliance Valves Filmaster Filling Loop is a pipe connection to a central heating system to re-fill or re-pressurise the system from the mains water supply. The boiler filling loop feeds water back into the system and is detached once the system has been filled to the adequate pressure.
The filling loop is not part of the boiler system and is detached ready for re-use after each use. Both connections on the pipe are fitted with valves to allow the user to easily cut off the water supply and disconnect the pipe.
Protecting against Category 3 contamination risks, the filling loop has been designed with 15mm compression connections, thumb-grip nuts on the hose and a ball valve for easy operation and installation. It also comes with an integral check valve and isolator.
Features and benefits
- 1/8" BSP test port on isolating double check valve
- 15mm compression connections
- Protects against Category 3 contamination risks
- Ball valve with lever for easy operation
- Metal watertight blanking cap for additional security
- Braided hose of 9mm nominal bore, with thumb-grip nuts on hose to allow quick connection/disconnection to mains supply
- Suitable for cold water use only