Compact combination valve that controls and monitors water supply to multi-unit sites
Reliance Valves Tenant Valve Plus combines a number of functions in a single and compact unit that controls and monitors water supply to multi-unit sites, such as flats or offices. Utilising a single cartridge design, the Tenant Valve Plus is quick and easy to install, reduces leakage potential and saves cost.
It incorporates a ball type isolating valve, also approved as a stop valve, pressure reducing valve, double check valve, dual reading pressure gauge/test point and a connection point for optional addition of a Class ‘A’ water meter. Alternatively, an adaptor is available to fit a Class ‘D’ water meter.
All components are accessible from one side of the valve, which is supplied with a moulded insulating cover. For use up to 16 bar and 85°C and adjustable between 1.5 – 6.0 bar.
Features and benefits
- Single unit cartridge design ensures a quick and easy installation, reduced leakage potential and easy maintenance
- Includes a ball type isolating valve, pressure reducing valve, double check valve, dual reading pressure gauge and a connection point for Reliance Valves Single Jet Water Meter and an integral strainer
- For use up to 16.0 bar pressure and temperatures up to 80°C
- Adjustable between 1.5 - 6.0 bar
- Adaptor available to allow installation of a class ‘D’ meter suitable for use as a primary charging meter
- Supplied with a moulded insulation protection box with identity labels and anti-tamper security tag
- Easy to service integral strainer within the PRV provides added protection to occupants and the plumbing system
- Suitable for hot and cold water use only